Santa Barbara, CA – December 6, 2016 – ONTRAPORT, the leading all-in-one business automation platform, announced the addition of 25 new Certified Consultants to the ONTRAPORT Certified Consultant Program. The company also released dates for 2017 Certification classes.
The ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants Program offers marketing consultants, creative agencies, business strategists, and web designers, tools to sharpen their business and automation skills and improve business results while providing their clients with an exceptional experience.
“ONTRAPORT has a vast network of experts who provide services to compliment our product,” said Valerie Amparan, Manager, ONTRAPORT Partners Program. “Entrepreneurs and small business owners frequently need copywriting, design, system building and marketing services to help build their business.”
ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants transport clients beyond single-solution products that serve just one need at a time. With a unified toolset and a smart team of implementation experts on standby to support them, consultants deliver more value faster so they can serve more clients and spend less time on each one.
Consultants receive increased exposure to the rapidly growing ONTRAPORT customer base of small businesses and entrepreneurs, VIP Customer Support as well as other benefits to help run their business and support ONTRAPORT customers.
“Taking the ONTRAPORT Certification Course has opened me up to the many possibilities of what the system can do,” said Todd A. Lay, Founder & CEO of Simple Back Office. “I highly recommend small business owners to enroll in this program. I’m glad I did!”
Benefits of the ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants Program:
- Access to the private ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants Resources Portal
- Exclusive listing in the ONTRAPORT Consultants Directory
- Membership in the ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants Facebook Community
- VIP Customer Support
- In-depth product and services training
- Sneak peak training for new product releases
- Early bird access to ONTRApalooza, the company’s annual marketing summit
- 25% monthly subscription payouts for clients you refer
ONTRAPORT Certified Consultants Class Includes:
- 5 Days of Hands-on Instruction
- 18 In-depth Training Sessions
- ONTRAPORT Insider Information
- Agency and Consulting Strategy
- ONTRAPORT Certification Exam
ONTRAPORT Certified Consultant Program Dates:
March 6 – 10, 2017
June 5 – 9, 2017
To register, visit ontraport.com/events/Certification.
ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one small business management platform that integrates all the tools entrepreneurs needs to start, systemize and scale their business.