Check out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Ontraport Bootcamp program below.
If you have additional questions, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.
1. What is the refund policy for Bootcamp?
Your registration fee for Bootcamp is not refundable, but it is transferable. Please get in touch with us by two weeks before the course start date to transfer your registration to a later course or another person within your organization, or apply the credit toward the cost of the Ontraport Certification Course.
2. What is the difference between the Ontraport Certification Course and Ontraport Bootcamp?
Ontraport Bootcamp includes three full days of software training and basic strategy training for growing your business. On the afternoon of the third day, Bootcamp attendees work in-person with our Customer Success team to build funnels in their account and get any remaining questions answered in-depth.
3. I can’t make it this time. How often is Bootcamp held?
If you can’t make it to the next course, don’t worry — the course is held three times a year. Check out the Bootcamp home page to see all the upcoming course dates that have been announced.
4. Do you offer discounts for groups?
If you’d like to bring more than one person to Bootcamp, please let us know how many people are in your group, and we can discuss pricing.
5. Is there an online version of the Ontraport Bootcamp Course?
Yes, it is available inside the Ontraport Education platform. There is a recording of a previous Bootcamp session within Ontraport Academy, a free course for all users to boost their software skills. Although the online version doesn’t include the interactive, hands-on components of the course, it is a great way to start learning the software skills that will lead to a bigger ROI from your account.
6. I want to get my entire team to go through Bootcamp. Will you travel to us?
7. Is food and drink included?
8. When are the evening activities scheduled?
9. When should I plan to arrive?
10. What time does the course end each day, and when should I schedule my flight home?
Each day, the final session ends at 6 P.M. We recommend you schedule your flight later that last evening or the next morning.
There are no prerequisites or qualifications necessary for Bootcamp. We welcome Ontraport Users of all skill levels; the course will cover all the skills and basic strategy necessary to build your business using Ontraport. You’ll find value in this course whether you’re completely new to the software or a long-time user.
12. How does the payment plan for my Bootcamp fee work?
You will receive more messages with specific information beginning 30 days before your course start date.