Check out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Ontraport Certification Course below.
If you have additional questions, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.
1. What is the refund policy for the Ontraport Certification Course?
Your registration fee for the Ontraport Certification Course is not refundable, but it is transferable. Please get in touch with us by two weeks before the course start date to transfer your registration to a later course or another person within your organization. Just send us an email letting us know the name of the person you’d like to transfer your ticket to or the course dates you want to move your own registration to.
2. What is the difference between the Ontraport Certification Course and Ontraport Bootcamp?
Ontraport Bootcamp includes three full days of software training and basic strategy training for growing your business.
The Ontraport Certification Course begins with the same three days of software and basic strategy training. On the afternoon of the third day, the Certification Course splits off to delve into more advanced strategy training. Participants will learn a reliable model for growing their businesses by focusing on each stage of the customer relationship. On the final day, attendees sit for the Ontraport Certification Exam. If they pass the exam, they are recognized as an Ontraport Certified Consultant and receive the benefits and privileges that go along with their new status.
3. I can’t make it this time. How often is the Ontraport Certification Course held?
If you can’t make it to the next course, don’t worry — the course is held multiple times a year. Check out the Ontraport Certification Program home page to see all the upcoming course dates that have been announced.
4. I want to have someone from my marketing team or my virtual assistant become an Ontraport expert — does it make sense to send someone other than myself to the course?
There is no better way to train your team on the strategy and software than to send them to get Certified. We highly recommend this training for anyone who works in your Ontraport account. Plus, since they will take the exam at the end, they’ll be able to prove that they successfully mastered all the skills taught throughout the week.
5. Do you offer discounts for groups?
Yes. If you’d like to bring more than one person to the Ontraport Certification Course, please let us know how many people are in your group and we can discuss pricing.
7. I want to get my entire team certified. Will you travel to us?
Please get in touch with us to discuss details about the number of people who will participate in the course, the dates you’re interested in, and your location.
8. Are food and drink included?
Refreshments and snacks will be available for in-person course dates.
9. What evening activities are scheduled?
10. When should I plan to arrive/start?
Plan to arrive at the event at 8:30 A.M. PT on day one, instruction begins at 9:00 A.M.
If you are attending a virtual course, please arrive to the online meeting ten minutes before instruction begins.
11. What time does the course end each day, and when should I schedule my flight home?
The final session ends each day at 6 P.M.
On day five, you are free to leave as soon as your exam is completed and turned in. That will be at approximately 4:15 P.M. We recommend you schedule your flight later that evening or the next morning.
12. Are there any basic qualifications necessary to take the Ontraport Certification Course?
There are no prerequisites or qualifications necessary to be part of the Ontraport Certification Course. The course is suitable for any user who wants to learn both the software and strategy skills necessary to attract more leads and turn them into loyal customers.
13. How does the payment plan for my Certification Course fee work?
If you choose to pay for your course in four monthly payments of $500, you will be billed each month for four months until the course is paid in full. The full price is due by the first day of the course.
14. I’ve signed up for the Ontraport Certification Course — what should I do next?
You will receive more messages with specific information beginning 30 days before your course start date.
In the meantime, if you are joining us in-person, you should book your travel. If you have specific questions about travel or accommodations, check out the travel page.
15. Will I be able to attend the virtual course from another timezone?
Yes. Course materials will be sent to you if you are unable to attend live sessions.
16. What is the process for renewing my status as an Ontraport Certified Consultant?
After passing the Ontraport Certification Exam, your Certification is valid for one year. To be recertified, you will need to pass the recertification exam. The cost for recertification is $500. We will reach out to remind you to take the recertification exam when your certification nears its expiration. The recertification exam does not need to be administered in person and can be done online.
17. What happens if I don’t pass the Ontraport Certification exam?
If you do not pass the exam at the end of the week after taking the course, we will contact you to review the questions you missed and advise on areas you may need to review. Once you are ready, you may retake the exam one time at no cost. The retake does not need to be administered in person. If you do not pass the retake, you will be required to attend the Ontraport Certification Course in person again before the next attempt.
18. Do I need to have an account before attending?
Yes. You will be working in-app during the course. We ask that every attendee have either a live account or free trial on day one.