To create a page from scratch:
- Go to → .
- Choose to start from scratch — you also have the option to pick a pre-built template to customize.
- Name your page.
- Click to add a block to your page.
- Click to open your block’s settings, and add columns and rows to create the layout of your page.
- Click and drag the page element you’d like to add from the pallet to your canvas.
- You can add forms either by adding form blocks to your page or by adding form elements to your page to build a custom form.
To edit your page settings:
- Click on the top left to edit your page settings.
- Click to view previously published versions of your page.
- To restore a previously published version, choose the version of your page that you want to revert back to, then click Select → Continue to confirm your changes.
- Click to share your page with other users.
- Click to split test your page.
To edit your element settings:
- Click the element you want to edit, then:
- Click to set up your elements.
- Click to control the padding, margins, alignment and sizing of your element.
- Click to customize the appearance of your element.
Note: some elements, such as text and icons, don’t have a style button.
To set up desktop and mobile views:
At the top of your page editor, there are three icons you can use to customize how your page appears when it’s visited on different devices.
- Click to see all blocks on your page — both desktop and mobile-only blocks.
- Click to see how your page will display on computers.
- Click to see how your page will display on mobile devices. You can also set mobile fonts and mobile width.
- Mobile width — or mobile breakpoint setting — lets you choose the viewing screen width that will trigger your page to be presented with mobile styling.
To save and publish your page:
As you edit your pages, all changes will automatically save every minute; however, your edits won’t go live until you complete the process of publishing your page.
- Click .
- Select how you’d like to publish your page:
- Click .
To unhost your page:
If you would like to take down your page from your published URL, you can unhost it by clicking→ →.
From there, you can either publish your page again to a different URL or store it unhosted in your pages collection.