Ontraport’s page editor (called Pages in app) allows you to customize pages using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Pages are made up of elements, such as text and images, that are housed inside of blocks which are the frames that create the layout of your page. Creating a page is simply a matter of arranging blocks and styling the elements to your liking.Check out the video about creating and publishing a page to learn more.
Table of contents
Create a page from scratch
- Go to → .
- Choose to start from scratch — you also have the option to pick a pre-built template to customize.
- Name your page.
- Click to add a block to your page.
- Click to open your block’s settings, and add columns and rows to create the layout of your page.
- Click and drag the page element you’d like to add from the pallet to your canvas.
- You can add forms either by adding form blocks to your page or by adding form elements to your page to build a custom form.
Edit your page settings
- Click on the top left to edit your page settings.
- Click to view previously published versions of your page.
- To restore a previously published version, choose the version of your page that you want to revert back to, then click Select → Continue to confirm your changes.
- Click to share your page with other users.
- Click to split test your page.
Edit your element settings
- Click the element you want to edit, then:
- Click to set up your elements.
- Click to control the padding, margins, alignment and sizing of your element.
- Click to customize the appearance of your element.
Note: some elements, such as text and icons, don’t have a style button.
Set up desktop and mobile views
Back to top
At the top of your page editor, there are three icons you can use to customize how your page appears when it’s visited on different devices.
- Click to see all blocks on your page — both desktop and mobile-only blocks.
- Click to see how your page will display on computers.
- Click to see how your page will display on mobile devices. You can also set mobile fonts and mobile width.
- Mobile width — or mobile breakpoint setting — lets you choose the viewing screen width that will trigger your page to be presented with mobile styling.
Use Ontraport’s AI Copywriter
Create compelling page content quickly and easily with our AI Copywriter. The AI Copywriter uses natural language processing and machine learning to craft specific content on the subject matter you request. And you can select the format, such as “bullet points,” “paragraph summary” or “five sentences.”
Here are the steps:
- In the page editor, click the text box you want to edit.
- Click the AI Copywriter button on the top right.
- The AI Copywriter window prompt will pop up.
- Tell it what you’d like in your copy and it will generate page content based on your input. The AI Copywriter will then generate copy based on your request.
- The AI Copywriter will be most likely to produce desired results if you provide it with details about subject, length, format, tone and style.
- For example, “Write me a short, upbeat paragraph about the benefits for couples attending my seminar on interpersonal communication happening next Wednesday. Include these benefits: better conflict management skills, lower cortisol levels and deeper connection with your partner.”
- If you are satisfied with the result, click Copy text and paste it wherever you like.
- If you don’t like the result or want to generate more copy, click Try Again. Your original input will remain but all AI-generated copy will be cleared.