If you have created an Ontraport Page and would like to use it on your third-party WordPress website, you can pull it over from your Ontraport account to host on the WordPress site with the Ontrapages WordPress plugin.
Activate the Ontrapage Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site as the site administrator, then click in the left menu.
- You will be taken to a comprehensive list of the currently installed plugins on the site. Click Add New at the top of the screen.
- In the search bar at the top right, type in “Ontrapages.” Click Install Now on the matching plugin result, then click Activate.
- Once you’ve activated the plugin, you will see two action items at the top of the plugins screen which need to be completed:
- First, update the post structure permalink settings to use the “post name” option, then Save.
- Second, add an API Key and App ID and click Save.
- Once the Ontrapages plugin is connected and configured properly, you’re ready to select an Ontraport page you’ve created and host it in WordPress.
Publish Pages in Ontraport to WordPress
- From your Ontraport page editor click → → .
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- Click → .
- Add a title for your page, and select the saved name from Ontraport in the “Choose which Ontrapage you would like to use” drop down.
- Click .