To Activate the Ontrapage Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site as the site administrator, then click Plugins in the left menu.
- You will be taken to a comprehensive list of the currently installed plugins on the site. Click Add New at the top of the screen.
- In the search bar at the top right, type in “Ontrapages.” Click Install Now on the matching plugin result, then click Activate.
- Once you’ve activated the plugin, you will see two action items at the top of the plugins screen which need to be completed:
- First, update the post structure permalink settings to use the “post name” option, then Save.
- Second, add an API Key and App ID and click Save.
- Once the Ontrapages plugin is connected and configured properly, you’re ready to select an Ontraport page you’ve created and host it in WordPress.
To Publish Pages in Ontraport to WordPress
In order to host your page on WordPress, you need to first select the option “Publish to WordPress” when publishing your page in Ontraport. Here’s what you need to do:
- From your Ontraport page editor click >> > .
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- Click > .
- Add a title for your page, and select the saved name from Ontraport in the “Choose which Ontrapage you would like to use” drop down.