Here is what you can do with each of the page settings:
Select a color or upload an image for the background of the entire page. You can adjust the opacity and the gradient of the background.
SEO & Social Sharing Settings
These settings control how your page appears in search results and when links to your page are shared on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
This section allows you to add:
- Title – a page name that appears at the top of a browser’s window
- Description – a short summary of your content that appears under your page’s URL in search results
- Social image – an image that is displayed when you share links to your page
To add unique settings based on social media platform
You can add separate titles, descriptions and social images to different platforms by “unlocking” your settings to open additional options.
- Click next to “Title,” “Description” or “Social Image.”
- Add your default Facebook/Linkedin or Twitter social sharing information.
- Click .
To prevent your unfinished page from appearing in search results
- Select “Disable search engines from indexing this page?”
- Click .
The advanced settings apply to Facebook only and allow you to select your:
- Type – select the Facebook graph type you’d like to use
- Site name – enter your site’s name
The favicon is the small image seen next to the URL of your page title in the web browser address bar. Click the pencil and upload image.
Insert tracking scripts, UTMs or other code. Select page header, body or footer and text entry cursor will flash on the landing page.
Restrict access to your page to specific visitors, such as your Ontraport membership site’s subscribers. When you restrict access, you can select a URL to redirect unauthorized visitors to if they attempt to visit your page.
From the “Display this page to whom?” dropdown, you can set your pages to show for:
- Anonymous visitors only – Visitors who aren’t cookied by Ontraport
- Identified visitors only – Visitors who have the Ontraport cookie
- Some identified visitors – Visitors who have the Ontraport cookie and fit your condition*
- All logged in members – Members who have logged in to your membership site
- Some logged in members – Members who have logged in to your membership site and fit your condition*
*If you choose to restrict access to your page to “Only some identified visitors” or “Some logged in members,” you can add conditions to control who can visit your page.
Ontraport form settings
Choose to show a pop-up form on the page based on scroll percentage, time spent on page, and exit intent. Toggle “on” to expose the settings. Note you’ll need to use an Ontraport Form, rather than a form you create within Ontraport Pages, to accomplish this.