With your membership site integrated with Ontraport, you can:
- Offer a built-in Customer Center where members can download invoices, update their credit card information, etc.
- Create a built-in Partner Center where affiliates can obtain promo tools, see approved commissions, etc.
- Sell or give away membership levels and drip content to specific levels using a campaign
- Easily add Ontraport media such as forms, videos and images into your WordPress site
- Protect your membership pages so only members can see them
- Host your WordPress site on Ontraport
- Create a custom login page and password reminder functionality
Set Up Your Membership Site
- Turn on the WordPress integration in Ontraport. Click> Administration > Advanced Features > WordPress > .
- Integrate an existing site or create a free WordPress site through Ontraport.
- Configure your PilotPress settings.
- Use the PilotPress options in the WordPress editor to add Ontraport forms, videos, merge fields, shortcodes and login forms to your site.
- Create membership levels for your site.
Create a campaign to give your contacts access to your site, and deliver their username and password.