Partner programs are available for Ontraport Plus and higher level users.
- As a prerequisite, be sure to configure your global partner settings, such as the method you’ll use to pay commissions. These settings will apply to all your partner programs; although, you can also tailor settings on a per-program basis.
- Go to → Programs → and assign a name for the program.
- Select the program type, 1 Tier or 2 Tier:
- A 1 Tier system means that the only time a commission is made is when someone refers your product and a sale is made.
- A 2 Tier system allows for the original referrer to make another, usually smaller, commission whenever someone who they referred makes a referral that ends up in a sale.
- Choose the referrer information you will share with your partners. There will be items you’ll fill out, which will determine:
- The information about the person who was referred you want to share with your partners
- Whether or not you want to show your partners information on declined charges
- Whether or not you want your partners to be able to see the complete purchase history for each of their referred customers in the partner center
- Whether you’d like to notify the partners with a personalized email whenever they have earned a commission
- You will then return to the partner program dashboard where you will see your newly created program. Click on it to open it.
- To add products to your new partner program: Click and fill in the dialog box for each product you want as part of that partner program.
- If you haven’t yet created the product in your account, you’ll be prompted to do so and then will be returned to the New Partner Product page.
- Commissions are paid only on products that you add to each partner program. There is no limit to the number of products you can have in the program or the number of programs any individual product can be on.
- Click .