The location of the SMS number you are sending from determines the countries you are allowed to send to. You can purchase additional numbers in other areas if you need to reach a country out of your home region.
Compatible SMS Locations
- North American numbers can send SMS to: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panamá, Puerto Rico, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, British Virgin Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- South American numbers can send SMS to: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- European numbers can send SMS to: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- Asian numbers can send SMS to: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos PDR, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Oceanic numbers can send SMS to: Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga.
- African and Middle Eastern numbers can send SMS to: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africa, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Reunion/Mayotte, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.The content in Reference articles is a little more freeform – organize it in the way that makes the most sense for the content at hand and from the perspective of how the audience should consume it for ideal understanding. In many cases, these articles are simply defining capabilities within the app. Sometimes you’ll have mini “how to’s” within these and that’s ok.