Use this guide to understand what each of the headers at the top and side of your Ontraport screen represent so that you can quickly and easily find what you need when using the platform.
- – Create a personalized, real-time display of your stats.
- – View contacts, create automation, manage your settings, and build forms, messages and custom fields.
- – House all pending and completed tasks for a logged in user.
- – Create products, get sales stats and set up gateway, and recharge settings.
- – Build partner programs, set commissions, issue payments and create promotional tools such as partner links.
- – Create and design pages and integrate your account with WordPress.
- – Track the effectiveness of all your online marketing efforts.
- – View your notifications and learn about new feature releases.
- – View all pages that you have bookmarked.
- – Manage users, edit your profile, access administrator settings, view your personal profile, and log out.
- – Create new groups of data and view ones you have created in the past.
- – Edit your group criteria.
- – Select the actions you would like to perform on groups (send emails, pause automations, export lists and more).
- – Search any keyword, name or data that you would like to view.
- – Bookmark any page you’re working on, whether it’s a collection, page or contact record.
- – Add a column of data to customize the information that you see on each page.
- – Learn about the page of the app you’re viewing.
- – Contact Customer Support, follow step-by-step guides, and watch instructional videos.