Whether it’s managing their subscription, accessing order history or updating their payment method, your customers want the power and convenience of being able to do it themselves.
With this solution, you can offer clients a private, secure space where they can log in and manage these tasks and more — all on their own time, without having to reach out to you.
Your customer portal can include features such as:
- My Account: Give clients a place where they can quickly check their payment status and order history, update their credit card info and manage their subscription.
- Client profile: Make it easy for clients to update their contact info and personalize their service preferences.
- Client notes: Share notes with clients so you can look back at what you focused on during a particular session or review any post-appointment instructions.
- Assignments: Store learning materials in one place so members can easily access and move through your program at their desired pace.
- Progress reports: Keep members’ momentum up by showing them how far along they are in your course or program and what they still need to complete.
- Intake/onboarding: Store intake forms, onboarding tools and other training documents so clients have everything they need to succeed with your program.
- Messages: Streamline your communication with clients by keeping all your messages in one centralized spot.
- File management: Keep files, contracts and other crucial documents organized in one location for easy access.
- Online courses: Reach more clients and allow members to complete lessons and homework on their own schedule by offering your courses online.
- User forum: Empower your clients to engage with other members by sharing and replying to discussion topics.
- Private groups: Let members create and join private groups to discuss course material, post questions and share tips with others in the same program.
With an online portal, your customers will get the convenient online experiences they’re looking for. Plus, when you give clients the power to self-serve, you get to spend more time doing the work that matters most — selling your services.