Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! All types of spa businesses thrive with Ontraport. That’s because our software for salons and spas comes with all the core solutions you need to power your business and marketing: a complete CRM for spas, marketing automation, spa website templates, payments, membership site features and more — all in one place. When you have one home for your entire business, you save time so you can focus on what matters most: your clients and your passion.
Ontraport comes with several done-for-you systems. Whether you want to send out customer feedback surveys, launch a membership site or simply stay top of mind with your list, our plug-and-play Setup Wizards make it possible to customize and launch your day spa marketing ideas in minutes.
We know that learning new software can be daunting, which is why we’ve made it easy to get started with Ontraport’s day spa software. When you sign up, we offer you over-the-top helpful support services to make sure you have what you need to grow for the long haul. Our highly rated support team is ready to answer all your questions via chat, email and screen share, and you can quickly learn how to use any feature using our 150+ Ontraport University video courses.
A lot of businesses like yours use other software before upgrading to Ontraport. It’s a common tale: You start with one tool and, over time, keep adding more and more until you realize you need an all-in-one system that can handle your growth.
Our platform integrates with almost everything, so you’ll be able to run Ontraport alongside your existing systems for as long as you need.
When shopping for day spa management software, you’ll want to take your entire business into account — not just the marketing, just the sales or just the client management side of things.
Whether you choose Ontraport or not, we recommend making sure your CRM and email marketing software includes the following features, at the very least:
- Day spa website templates so you can share your business with the world online
- A system for capturing leads and sending marketing emails
- A CRM for spas to keep track of clients and prospects
- A payment processing tool to collect orders and charge credit cards
- A membership site component to launch a members-only community
As your business grows, you’ll probably need more sophisticated tools than standalone email marketing or website software. With everything running in Ontraport, you’ll have all you need now and in the future — all under one roof so you won’t have to switch platforms as your business scales.
If you’re looking to get more bookings or improve the overall client experience, here are a few ways you can use Ontraport’s day spa software to do just that:
- Keep clients coming back with a day spa loyalty program that rewards prizes and special discounts to your top clients.
- Expand your offerings with a membership program. Turn your products or services into a monthly subscription or sell packaged deals to boost your sales.
- Reduce appointment no-shows by automatically confirming appointments and sending reminders so your clients have the chance to reschedule or cancel their bookings.
- Create better client experiences by using feedback surveys to see how you can improve your services.
We get it — you opened your day spa because you love what you do and you want to help your clients look and feel great.
But you don’t get to spend as much time on your passion if you’re having to deal with a bunch of single-point solutions for all your essential marketing tasks: following up with clients, sending out marketing messages and tracking campaign performance.
With our spa marketing software, you have everything you need to promote your business in one place. You’ll get spa software with SMS and email messaging features, a campaign-builder, marketing analytics tools, lead source tracking and more. Instead of dealing with multiple integrations or pulling data from different sources to get things done, Ontraport lets you handle all your marketing needs in one place.