In response to some of the most popular feature requests we’ve received, we’ve made multiple updates to the way you create order forms that make it easier and allow for more customization for any use case.
Here’s everything you’re getting:
- Enjoy a full screen product grid: Every setting you need to set up an order form or manual transaction is in one place. No need to leave your product grid to set up taxes and shipping. Just them and set up your rules.
- Customize the language on order forms: Want order forms for different languages? No problem. Simply open your order summary settings and pick the option you want from your “language” dropdown. By default, your order forms will use your account’s language settings. To get there, go to → Personal Profile.
- Create a payment option for any use case: The trial period payment option has always let you create custom payment options, and now you can do even more because you can rename the “trial” heading to fit your needs, such as charging a deposit or a down payment.
- Use saved offers on order forms: The saved offers you use on logged transactions are now available on order forms. If you always include a special offer on your order form, you can now save it and easily add it any time you set up a product for sale. Plus you can edit and delete saved offers so you can update or remove old offers and stay organized.
- Apply coupons to manual transactions: You can easily offer a discount on a manual transaction by applying a coupon to the transaction. Use a shopping cart integration? It works for manual transactions made through the API too!