It’s easy to manage the individual contacts in groups because Contact Quick View lets you jump to the next or previous contacts or search directly — instead of going back to the collection each time. Your new contact view is made up of several features to give you information about your contacts and all you need to take common actions.
- Overview: Immediately see important info about your contacts and all the recent interactions they’ve had with your business. You can also send them a quick email, SMS or log a phone call, add profile picture, or have one pulled automatically from a social media profile.
- Fields: Add or remove any contact fields, including all your custom fields. You can even see different fields depending on which group of contacts you’re viewing — such as appointment dates for contacts who’ve booked a call — so it’s easy to always have the right information in front of you.
- Tasks: Quickly add, edit, remove and complete tasks for the contact you have selected.
- Notes: View and edit existing notes and quickly add new ones for your most recent interactions.
- Deals: Add or remove deals for your contact and view all deals they’ve had in the past. If you need to quickly edit the deal data, just click on it to open the full record.
- Custom Objects: Add and update any object data.
Here’s how it works: