Sales reports are available to users with Ontraport Plus accounts and above. To access them in your account, go to > Reports.
Types of sales reports
There are nine categories of reports available, each with several configuration options. Here’s a breakdown of what each report does:
- Sales: Shows cumulative sales for all of your products
- Subscriber Retention: Provides statistics on open orders, average days on subscription, revenue and the average customer value
- Subscription Sales: Provides information on completed, pending, cancelled subscription orders and subscriptions currently in collections
- Transaction Logs: Lists individual transactions by contact; it includes pre-formatted or custom date ranges and group options to organize your views of the data
- Select an individual transaction to act on it. In the actions menu you can re-run, refund or void a transaction, re-run commissions, resend invoices, email the contact, or export the selected transactions.
- Product Sales Logs: Lists each individual sales transaction by retrieving purchase history, contact record, and product data information
- Customer Value: Provides a snapshot of customer value by contact name
- Shipping Collected: Shows you the status of shipping payments within a specific date range
- Taxes Collected: Keeps track of sales tax payment status within a specific date range
- Open Orders: Provides information on the upcoming payment plan, subscription payments or the order to be processed at the end of a free trial period