The legal bit is below... but we get questions on these terms from time to time, so we thought we’d highlight the most commonly asked about points right here at the top.
1. This agreement is ‘at-will’, meaning that you can cancel your account at any time and so can we (which we exercise typically only in the case of violations of our Spam rules, but which we reserve for any reason whatsoever).
2. We will automatically increase your subscription price or charge your card according to our current price list when:
ONTRAPORT Pro subscription rate:
Bulk Email Package subscriptions are advised for clients who know they will be sending more than 500,000 emails in a single billing cycle. The package costs $399.00 USD per billing period for 500,000 additional emails. Keep in mind, the $399 fee is in addition to the monthly account fee. To discontinue a Bulk Email Package, the client must submit a new email request to email@example.com three business days prior to the next billing date on which they wish to discontinue the package.
We do not issue refunds for bulk email packages after the fact, regardless of email usage.
By signing up with ONTRAPORT, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
This Agreement provides the terms and conditions governing the use of ONTRAPORT’s services. You agree to use your ONTRAPORT account in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions discussed herein.
This Agreement is between ONTRAPORT (hereafter referred to as “the service provider”) and all its’ subscribers (hereafter referred to as “the client”). Unless the context requires otherwise, the service provider, and/or its’ assigns shall be referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” and the client shall be referred to as “you”, “your” or “subscriber.” I understand that the service provider, and/or its’ assigns do not guarantee, imply, or predict any type of profit or response from said services. The client irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify the service provider and/or its’ assigns and to hold the service provider and/or its’ assigns harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which the service provider and/or its’ assigns may sustain or to which the service provider and/or its’ assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this Agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
The service provider will not rent, sell, access or in anyway use the client’s customer database information. This information will be kept strictly confidential in the highest manner possible. Due to the nature of the technologies and Internet stability, the service provider and/or its’ assigns provide, service interruptions may occur. No full, partial, or prorated refunds will be made as adjustment for any such service interruption. The client hereby acknowledges that changes in the nature of the services which may be offered under this Agreement which are beyond the control of the service provider and/or its’ assigns do not constitute grounds for full or partial refund of any advance fees paid.
Services to be Provided:
The service provider agrees to provide the client, directly, or through our subcontractors and affiliates, with e-marketing services.
By using ONTRAPORT services, you agree to accept the fees you may incur as a result of using the service provider’s software, including but not limited to, fees for supplemental services or features and purchases made through the use of the service provider. Subject to any applicable law, fees and charges for ONTRAPORT services are non-refundable unless the pricing terms for the applicable service expressly states otherwise.
This Agreement and the client’s use of ONTRAPORT’s services shall become effective on the date the order is submitted by the client to the service provider (“Effective Date”). The Period of Performance of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall automatically renew for additional like periods (“Renewal Periods”) under the same terms and conditions as herein agreed, which may be amended from time to time, unless and until either party provides the other party with notice of termination (refer to account Cancellation instructions below) at least seven (7) days prior to any Renewal Period.
The service provider will continue to renew automatically unless terminated by ONTRAPORT or until the client notifies ONTRAPORT of your intent to change your service renewal. For account cancellation instructions refer to the CANCELLATION POLICY found in these Terms of Service.
The client must provide a valid method of payment (credit card or other pre-arranged payment method) prior to and during any time the client receives ONTRAPORT Services. The Renewal Fees will be due three (3) full days prior to the recurring effective date of the Renewal Period, and will be automatically debited from the client’s credit card prior to that date. Service fees for each Renewal Period will be invoiced thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the Renewal Period. The client acknowledges and agrees that the service provider will not require any additional authorization for any recurring payments or automatic billing options.
Accounts are considered in default if the payment is not received within three (3) days after the effective date of the Renewal Period. The service provider may suspend or terminate use of the ONTRAPORT services if the client fails to provide a valid designated payment method upon request, or if ONTRAPORT is unable, for any reason, to bill charges to the client’s designated payment method. If the payment is more than five (5) days past due, the client will be liable for any fees ONTRAPORT incurs in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances.
Any billing problems or discrepancies must be brought to ONTRAPORT’s attention within thirty (30) days from the date the client is billed. If you do not bring them to ONTRAPORT’s attention within thirty (30) days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies with ONTRAPORT. If you have any billing-related questions or want to stop a recurring payment from being charged to your designated payment method call our sales/billing support number (1.855.668.7276)
We may terminate your account:
1. If any check drafts authorized under this Agreement, are returned unpaid;
2. If you violate the Terms Of Service Policy, Partner Terms, Certified Consultant Terms, or Anti-SPAM Policy Terms;
3. If you breach any term of this Agreement;
4. If you are involved in the sales and/or distribution of the following materials:a) Cable filters;b) Ponzi or Pyramid Schemes;c) Sale and/or distribution of any illegal materials; or5. For any reason, at our sole discretion.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THE CLIENT OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE ONTRAPORT, ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the client, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, but not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for lost profits or for loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure your database is secure and protected the client understands and agrees that the service provider is under no obligation to export, extract, retrieve or “massage” the client’s database except through our EXPORT function.
The client agrees: (1) to use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards; (2) to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user); (3) to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property. 4) to accept notifications of service changes, commercial email and similar offers presented through the ONTRAPORT system or via email.
If the service provider learns of a violation or likely violation of its’ TERMS OF SERVICE, we will attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
ONTRAPORT constitutes that our Anti-Spam Policy is an inherent part of our Terms of Service. As such, by submitting to the terms outlined in our Terms of Service, you are also bound to the policies contained in our Anti-Spam Policy. We strictly prohibit any involvement in unsolicited commercial email (UCE) campaigns, commonly known as SPAM. We maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy against SPAM, be it direct, third party or any affiliate or similar agent acting on the account holder’s behalf. All lists used in conjunction with the services provided by the service provider, are required to be 100% opt-in lists (refer to ONTRAPORT Anti-Spam Policy for additional terms regarding opt-in list requirements). Any user reported to be or caught violating these terms of service will be immediately terminated as per ONTRAPORT’s Anti-Spam Policy.
This Agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case where you allow someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this Agreement. We may assign this Agreement at any time.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to change our subscription rates at any time. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this Agreement in accordance with our cancellation policy. For changes in subscription rates, we will always give thirty (30) days notice prior to changing subscription rates.
You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number or billing information changes.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in force. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the service provider pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior Agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section I, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognized Arbitration Board located within our state and county, before instituting litigation.
Refunds for Monthly Subscribers:
Any client subscribing to our services on a monthly basis will have their credit cards charged the full monthly charge for the service in advance. Please Note: Clients who are subscribed to monthly packages, who have surpassed the 90-day trial period, will not be entitled to a refund.
Note: No refunds will be issued for service downgrades. Customers requesting service downgrades will be provided with a credit adjustment applied against their existing service package. Clients subscribed to the monthly ONTRApages Premium subscription are not eligible for a trial period and will not be entitled to a refund.
You may cancel your trial subscription anytime within the first 90 days. Upon request, your credit card will be refunded 100% of any recurring subscription fees paid, except for costs associated with private IP addresses, toll-free phone numbers, user seats, postcards, SMS, and contact and email volume charges. No one-time charges are refundable, including but not limited to custom programming, setup fees, services and consulting fees. You may request a refund by speaking with our team at 855.668.7276 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not take cancellation requests via email. All accounts must be cancelled by the primary account holder through their account.
Questions concerning these terms, please contact us.
By using the ontraport.com web site or any other site owned and operated by ONTRAPORT (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
ONTRAPORT reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://ONTRAPORT.com/terms-of-service. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While ONTRAPORT prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that ONTRAPORT cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ONTRAPORT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding United States (federal or state) taxes.
4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
5. Downgrading your service may cause the loss of the content, features or capacity of your account. ONTRAPORT does not accept any liability for such loss.
6. For all ONTRAPORT Basic accounts, your account will be automatically upgraded to an ONTRAPORT Pro account if you exceed 1,000 contacts or one user seat per month.
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. A phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. ONTRAPORT, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ONTRAPORT service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ONTRAPORT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. ONTRAPORT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ONTRAPORT, OfficeAutopilot.com, SendPepper.com or the Service itself.
3. ONTRAPORT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
2. ONTRAPORT does not pre-screen Content, but ONTRAPORT and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©1999-2016 ONTRAPORT, All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the app
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that ONTRAPORT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ONTRAPORT, or any other ONTRAPORT service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ONTRAPORT.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ONTRAPORT customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You must not use any API credentials in any publicly available software or phone application. This specifically excludes, but is not limited to, embedding API usage in a phone App.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ONTRAPORT) of other ONTRAPORT customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. ONTRAPORT does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that ONTRAPORT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ONTRAPORT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of ONTRAPORT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ONTRAPORT and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and ONTRAPORT (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@ONTRAPORT.com
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the ONTRAPORT Partner Program. The terms “Partner,” “you,” and “your” are referring to you, the applicant. “We” and “our” refer to ONTRAPORT Partner Program. We are independent parties and this agreement will not form any partnership.
This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your partner application and will end when terminated by either party. Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
By posting a Change Notice or a new agreement on this site, we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM following the posting of a Change Notice or new agreement, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
You will receive 25% of the purchase price for revenue generated for the following products only as a commission from orders placed through your website.
For a sale to generate a commission to a Partner, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the service ordered. Fees earned over $100 will be paid weekly on Friday via Paypal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All applicants are required to register here. Accepted applicants will receive a confirmation by our team that they have been accepted to the program. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration, no payment plans will be accepted for course fees. Candidates will receive a trial subscription of ONTRAPORT for the duration of the class. This license is the property of ONTRAPORT and will be discontinued after completion of training and testing. All registered candidates must sign and agree to our Bootcamp Attendee agreement prior to attending the training.
ONTRAPORT may, in its sole discretion and at any time change or cancel this and all other classes at any time with or without notice. ONTRAPORT may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, cancel or refuse from any individual or company registrations, applications, and purchases. ONTRAPORT will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action. Course registration fees are Non-refundable. Refunds will only be made immediately following your registration if it is determined that you are not eligible for our program, or if the class is cancelled by the ONTRAPORT team. If you are unavailable to attend the registered course and notify ONTRAPORT at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date, the course registration fees may be applied towards a future live training course within 12 months. ONTRAPORT may change or amend these Terms at any time.
Commissions will be paid for accounts once they have passed their first 90 days and are outside of the refund period. We have the right to change our refund policy at anytime, and if we do, the commissions will be adjusted accordingly. NO COMMISSION is paid on your original purchase of ONTRAPORT. In other words you cannot buy from yourself or be your first purchase for the sole purpose of discounting your own product purchase.
The Referrer (Partner) and Referee may not be immediate family members, and must reside at different addresses. ONTRAPORT will monitor and track referrals submitted for accuracy. To the extent ONTRAPORT detects referral fraud, ONTRAPORT reserves the right to exclude the associated Referrer from the Partner Program and the Referrer will forfeit any partner rewards.
NO COMMISSION is paid on product add-ons including but not limited to contact, email and seat overages, private IP, SMS, Postcards, or rollback fees. You will not be credited with any sales, and no commission will be paid prior to the submission of your W-9 and/or required International Questionnaire. You will not receive any commission for sales prior to the date of submission. You will begin accumulating commissions from sales only after the required W9 or International Questionnaire has been received by ONTRAPORT.
Referral Partners may request an audit of the latest referring partner up to 30 days after the date of purchase. If the Referee does not confirm the Partner as the Referrer, NO COMMISSIONS will be paid. If an audit reveals another ONTRAPORT partner is the actual latest referring partner, ONTRAPORT reserves the right to make a correction. After 30 days from the date of sale, no changes to the latest referring partner will be accepted. ONTRAPORT will not pay commissions on past purchases that were not inquired upon within 30 days. Partners must claim all commissions within 6 months of earning them.
Neither the ONTRAPORT logo nor the ONTRAPORT name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like. This includes variations of ONTRAPORT including but not limited to ONTRA-. The ONTRAPORT logo must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to another company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. Non-ONTRAPORT materials should not mimic any ONTRAPORT advertising, product packaging, or website design.
ONTRAPORT reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the collateral that, in ONTRAPORT’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair ONTRAPORT’s rights in the logo. ONTRAPORT further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law. For real, don’t mess with the logo or our trademarked name.
ONTRAPORT will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer on the partner and sub-partner sites. Customers who purchase products and services through ONTRAPORT will be deemed to be customers of ONTRAPORT. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. ONTRAPORT policies will always determine the price paid by the customer. We reserve the right to reject any order that does not comply with our rules, operating procedures and policies. ontraport.com/legal-terms/
Unsolicited Commercial Email – ONTRAPORT in no way participates in mass unsolicited emailing (i.e. spamming), and all Partners are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this contract and immediate dismissal from the ONTRAPORT Partner Program, with no refund.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Partner Program or your potential to earn income from the ONTRAPORT Partner Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site or the Partner Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or downtime. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of California. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the Federal or State courts located Santa Barbara, California, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. By submitting this Partner Agreement form, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement. I have read the terms of this agreement and I accept.