Fulfillment lists allow you to automatically create lists of your contacts in .csv files that can be sent to you via email at a date and time you choose. These lists are commonly used for contacts who have registered for an event or who need an order fulfilled and do not require a packing slip.
To create, edit and manage fulfillment lists in your account:
- Go to → Settings → .
- You can edit an existing fulfillment list by clicking into its name, or click to start from scratch.
- Name your fulfillment list.
- Choose the frequency you would like your lists to be compiled and sent out.
- Email Address that the fulfillment list will be sent to
To add a fulfillment list to automation:
You can add contacts to fulfillment lists through the Add to Fulfillment List automation element, which means that you can place these elements anywhere in your automation that makes sense for you.
- Go to Contacts → Automations and either choose an existing or create a new automation map.
- Inside your automation map, click → Actions → .
- Click your new element to open settings on the left side of the screen, then click Select Fulfillment List.
- If you haven’t yet created your fulfillment list, click + Create New Fulfillment List and follow the workflow to create one.
- If you have already created a fulfillment list, simply select it from the “Send Contact to this Fulfillment List” dropdown.