Managing open orders for subscription plans
Accessing subscription settings in contact records
- Click into the contact record you want to update.
- Click on the Purchases tab.
- Scroll down to subscriptions and payment plans to view any “open orders” with recurring payments, then click on the order you want to edit.
- In the Actions dropdown, click Delete to cancel the entire subscription or Edit to open a dialog that allows you to make various changes to the open order:
- Product Grid: Change the product details including price, quantity, payment intervals and shippable status.
- Next Charge On: Alter the next date the open order will charge.
- Credit Card: Edit the credit card used for the future transactions.
- Invoice Template: Change the invoice template used for future payments.
- Send invoices for every recurring payment: Check to automatically send invoices when each payment is charged.
- Gateway: Change the payment gateway for future payments.
- Partner: Change the partner (affiliate) associated with future payments. This will only affect the first or last referrer fields for these transactions, not for the contact as a whole.