When you integrate your accounting and bookkeeping services, you can sync contact information, add new customers when a contact purchases in Ontraport, and create invoice payments from Ontraport orders.Note: Ontraport only offers support for built-in integrations. For assistance with an outside integration, please reach out to their support team using the contact information provided below.
- Follow these steps to obtain an Ontraport API key and app ID.
- Log in to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Click the “My Connections” menu, and select Ontraport under “Solution Name.”
- Add your API key and app ID.
- Follow these steps to pair QuickBooks using Intuit Web Connector.
For assistance with integrating QuickBooks Desktop and Ontraport, reach out to their support.keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up
- Connect your Ontraport account with the integrator tool Zapier by following these instructions.
- Connect your QuickBooks Online account with Zapier by following these instructions.
- In Zapier, choose which zaps you want to use to connect Ontraport with QuickBooks Online. To create your zap integration, go to Zapier’s Ontraport + QuickBooks Online integrations page and click Connect below the zap.
For assistance integrating QuickBooks Online with your Ontraport account, contact Ontraport Support, Zapier Support or QuickBooks Online Support.keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up
For assistance with integrating Xero-XOSync and Ontraport, reach out to their support.keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up
Discover Other Ontraport Integrationskeyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up
Integrations Overview >
Know of any shipping and fulfillment tools that integrate with Ontraport that aren’t listed here? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up