Do you already have a WordPress site that you want to connect to Ontraport to add membership functionality? You simply need to integrate your site with your Ontraport account and install the PilotPress plugin.
Integrate Your Existing WordPress Site
- Turn on the WordPress integration in Ontraport by clicking → → Advanced Features → WordPress → .
- Click → → Membership → WordPress Website.
- Click →.
- Name your site.
- Enter the URL of your website. Do not include a trailing slash after the domain name.
- Add membership levels by clicking the (optional). You can return here at any time to add new membership levels.
- Copy the App ID and API Key values at the bottom into a text file.
- Click .
- Log in to your WordPress site as an administrator and click → .
- Search for “PilotPress” then click → .
- You will be asked for the App ID (“Application ID” in WordPress) and API Key during activation.
Install PilotPress on Your WordPress Site