- Go to > .
- The first part of your campaign will be to add contacts to your campaign who sign up for your membership site. Add a trigger for Contact Submits a Form.
- Next to Contact Submits, select the form you use for members to sign up for your site. If you don’t have a form yet, you can choose to create one here.
- Next to & Order select Is Successful.
- Adjust your trigger settings. Click Done.
- Next you’ll add an element to give your new members access to your membership site. Under your trigger element, add a Give WP Membership Access advanced element.
- In the settings panel, select the memberships site and membership level you want to give them access to. Click Done.
- Now you’ll send an email to your new members with their username and password. Below the Give WP Membership Access element, add a Send an Email action element.
- Create the email message. Be sure to insert the merge fields for [username] and [password], and hyperlink the URL where members can log in. Adjust your email settings, then the email.
- Now, if you’d like to send follow-up emails to your new members, you can add the emails here.
- Insert a Wait element and set it to the desired interval of time between when your members receive the email with their login credentials and when they will receive your first follow-up email.
- Add a Send an Email element after your wait, and create your email.
- Repeat the waits and emails for each additional email you’d like to send.
- When finished, and the campaign.
Check out the video about testing your campaign to learn more.