This feature is accessible to Ontraport Plus customers and above.
How to add membership levels in Ontraport:
- Go to > Administration > Integrations > WordPress Website and select your WordPress site.
- Under Membership Levels, enter the name of your new membership level, and click .
- Repeat step 2 for each membership level you wish to create.
- Click in the upper right corner.
How to set membership levels in WordPress:
- Log in to your integrated WordPress site as administrator.
- You will be setting membership levels for each page within your site. Choose to add a new page or edit an existing page.
- Set the membership level in the PilotPress Options section by checking the Access Levels:
- Leaving all the checkboxes blank allows anyone to have access.
- Checking a box restricts access to members with that membership level.
- Checking multiple boxes will grant access to any member with any one of those membership levels (they do not have to have all the access levels checked).
- To have the page or post displayed in the navigation menu for non-members, select the Show in Navigation checkbox.
- The On Error page is used when a non-member or a member who has a different level of access tries to access the page. You can use this setting in combination with the Show in Navigation checkbox to tease your important content. Set the On Error page to a sales page for the content the person tried to access.
- Click to save the settings.
Testing Membership Levels
The “PilotPress Admin View As” buttons allow you to view the page as a member with one membership level. These buttons become active after you have saved the post or page you are editing. A new tab will open and the view will be as someone with that membership level.