Add Ontraport Media
You can add forms created in your Ontraport account and videos you have hosted in your account.
To add forms:
- Click > Forms.
- Select the form you would like to add to your page.
To add videos:
- Click > Videos.
- Select the video you would like to add, and choose the type of player to stream the video in.
- FlowPlayer — These options display as Player 1-3. The numbers refer to the size of the player: 1 is the smallest, and 3 the largest.
- Hidden — Add a FlowPlayer video with the video controls disabled.
This is a standard WordPress editor icon. Use it to expand the rows of editor buttons if you only see one row.
Add Ontraport Merge Fields, Shortcodes and PilotPress Login Forms
From the merge fields drop down, you can use the same Ontraport merge fields you use in your account. Most of the contact record fields are included, and you can also add PURLs to your pages hosted on Ontraport.
PilotPress features a number of shortcodes to show or hide content to logged in members based on their membership level or Tags. This drop down provides the available short codes, but they must be edited to include the access level or Tags.
Add a login form
You can add a compatible login to any page or post. When adding a login form, you have two options:
- Use the default style: Add the short code [login_page] to your page. When visited, a default WordPress form will replace the short code.
- Customize it: Design your own login form to match your branding. You will be able to customize the general settings, text, text style, form style, button style and button hover settings.
This section allows you to set the membership access levels, the display of the post title in navigation menus for non-members, and where non-members are redirected to when they try to access this page.
Click > PilotPress Options.
Membership levels for this page
Control which membership levels will be able to see the page.
Show in navigation to non-members
PilotPress automatically hides any posts that have an access level checked from the menuing system until that level member is logged in. This checkbox overrides the default setting to show the page in the menu. This allows you to show a member’s only page in a navigation menu.
Non-members will be redirected to this page if they attempt to view a page that they don’t have the proper permissions for.
PilotPress Admin View As
See how the page will appear to a member with the related access level by clicking the button. A preview will open in a new tab. You can select a single membership level to preview your page as.
Click > PilotPress Admin View As and select a membership level.