Ontraport’s PilotPress plugin allows you to create membership sites using WordPress and to integrate those sites with Ontraport. It’s a very robust, flexible solution. However, if you’re looking for a simpler solution, check out Ontraport Membership Sites.
Here are the big-picture steps for building a WordPress + PilotPress membership site; click the links in each for detailed instructions:
- Turn on the WordPress integration in Ontraport. Click→ → Advanced Features → WordPress → .
- Integrate an existing site or create a free WordPress site through Ontraport.
- Configure your PilotPress settings.
- Use the PilotPress options in the WordPress editor to add Ontraport forms, videos, merge fields, shortcodes and login forms to your site.
- Create membership levels for your site.
- Create an automation map to give your contacts access to your site, and deliver their username and password.