Ontraport’s Metrics Dashboard shows you data in real-time so you can stay on top of the information that is most relevant to your business.
You can determine which stats you want to see on your Metrics Dashboard and Ontraport will automatically track them for you.
With options to name, categorize and refine each metric, your dashboard can be as simple or in-depth as you want.
Metrics Dashboard is available to users with Ontraport Basic accounts and above.
To choose the kind of metric you want
There are seven categories your custom metrics can fall under:
- Number of contacts who did something
- Number of times something happened
- Average number of times something happened per contact
- Conversion rate
- Average time between two things happening
- Total value of something across contacts
- Average value across contacts
For example if you choose the metrics category “Number of contacts who did something” and the trigger is “Gets a refund on a product,” the dashboard will only pull stats for the product you specified.