- In your Ontraport account, click into the automation map you want to see results for.
- Click .
- In the Report dropdown, choose which automation report you want to view.
- Set your date range filter to narrow or expand the scope of your report.
- Look at the stats displayed throughout your automation map. To get a breakdown of what each stat means, check out this article.
- Click into any element within your map to see more in-depth information. A new tab will open displaying all the contacts who passed through that element in your specified date range.
- If you want to take further manual action with this list of contacts — such as sending a quick email or applying a tag — click , name your group, then click .