While you can create automated campaigns that perform these actions to the appropriate groups of contacts, using group actions is a manual option that you perform inside of Contacts.
Go to .
- Select a group from the group dropdown menu.
- Hover over the icon to expose group selection options and click All in group to select all the contacts in the group.
- Select an action to perform from the menu which will appear at the top of the screen.
Here are the available actions:
- Send Email (scheduled broadcast)
- Send SMS
- Assign Task
- Add/Remove Tags
- Add/Remove Campaigns
- Send Postcard
- Send Double Opt-in Confirmation
- Change Field Value
- Export Contacts
- Delete Contacts
- Legacy Feature: Add/Remove Sequences (only appears if feature is turned on from Administration)
- Advanced Feature: Add/Remove Custom Facebook Audiences (only appears if feature is turned on from Administration)
Note: Some features are not available in Ontraport Basic and Plus level accounts.