The best place to view email statistics in your Ontraport account will depend on how the message was sent. Follow the steps below to monitor your emails’ performance.
To view the manual send history of an individual message:
This is a good option if you are interested in looking at the performance of one-off sends for one specific email at at time.
- Go to → Messages → click on your message’s name.
- Click Stats.
- You will see two sections on the stats page: “Broadcasts” and “Link Clicks.”
- Broadcasts show you stats for Sent, Opened, Unsubscribed, and Unique clicks for each broadcast of the message.
- From the link clicks section you will be able to view how many times your contacts have clicked on specific links.
To view the history of all manually sent emails:
Broadcast History gives you an overview of all emails you have manually sent in your account to two or more contacts, allows you to manage scheduled sends, and lets you view their performance all in one place. You can also view the performance of emails sent to a single contact if it was scheduled to send at a later time. You can create groups, sort by status, sort by type of email sent, see why messages weren’t able to be sent, and track the same stats available for individual messages. This is the place to go if you need a powerful overview of the performance of all of your one-off email sends, to easily sort information with filters, and search using groups.
To view sort by status:
- Go to →Broadcast History.
- Click and select a status:
To view Broadcast History groups by type:
- Go to → Broadcast History.
- Click and select a type:
- Quick Emails
- Legacy Email
To view stats for emails in campaigns:
If your messages are sent automatically via a campaign map, you can view your stats right on the map.
- Go to Contacts → Campaigns and click the name of your campaign.
- Click Performance.
- Hover over a “Send an Email” element and click .
- View the numbers for Sent, Opened, Clicked, and Opt Out.
- Click on the numbers of contacts who opened, clicked, etc. to open a new tab with that group.
The timeframe for the email stats shown on your campaign map will depend on the date range selected on Performance Mode.
To view stats in the message collection:
Viewing message stats from the message collection will allow you to see at once how several messages are performing.
- Go to Contacts →Messages.
- Click in the top right corner.
- Click and click the name of the column you would like to add:
- Not Opened
- Not Clicked
- Opt Outs