Tracked links are a powerful automation tool that you can use nearly anywhere online to trigger actions based on links your cookied contacts click. They’re a simple way to record specific link clicks in contacts’ records so that you can set up automation.
Check out this Ontraport University lesson to learn more about tracked links:
Create tracked links
- Navigate to → Data → Tracked Links.
- Click and name your link.
- Enter the link you want to track in the Destination URL field and click .
To add tracked links to non-Ontraport assets
- From your tracked links collection, click the icon to add a Tracking URL Code column then click.
- Copy the tracking URL code and paste it where you would like the link to appear. Because it’s a standard HTML link code, it can be used on virtually any web page.
Create and add tracked links in any Ontraport editor
(Pages, mail and forms)
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink and click .
- Select Tracked Link from the Create a Link dialog box.
- Select an existing tracked link or create your own by clicking + New Tracked Link.
- Click .