To create tracked links
- Navigate to → Data → Tracked Links.
- Click and name your link.
- Enter the link you want to track in the Destination URL field and click .
To add tracked links to non-Ontraport assets
- From your tracked links collection, click the icon to add a Tracking URL Code column then click.
- Copy the tracking URL code and paste it where you would like the link to appear. Because it’s a standard HTML link code, it can be used on virtually any web page.
To create and add tracked links in any Ontraport editor
(pages, mail and forms)
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink and click .
- Select Tracked Link from the Create a Link dialog box.
- Select an existing tracked link or create your own by clicking .
- Click .