Grandfathered account levels retain their old pricing and account limits, unless the account is upgraded or downgraded.
Table of contents
Account Add-ons and Services
Plus level accounts and above can add additional user seats to their account.
- $47/month per additional user seat
Additional Contact Packages
Enterprise level accounts and above can add additional contacts.
- $99/month per additional 100k contacts
- If you have a lower account level and exceed your contact limit, your account will be automatically upgraded to the next account level. You will receive a notification email when you are approaching your contact limit. If you remove the extra contacts, you can downgrade your account before the next billing cycle.
Custom objects that contain an email field count as contacts in your account.
Additional Email for Enterprise Accounts
If your account is an Enterprise level or above, and your account exceeds the 200,000 allocation for email sends, we will automatically increase your email allotment to keep your automation running. This pay-and-go option is ideal if you do not consistently require extra emails each month.
- $99 for 100k additional email sends for the billing period
Other account levels have unlimited email sends.
Bulk Email Packages for Enterprise Accounts
Enterprise level accounts and above can add additional email packages to their account. This subscription will recur every month and is best if you routinely need extra emails.
- 500k email sends for $399/month
Private IP Address
If you would like to send email from an IP address that is used solely by your account, you can purchase a private IP address and a bulk email package.
- One-time setup fee of $499
Generally, we suggest only accounts that regularly send 30,000 or more emails a month take advantage of our private IP program. It’s important that you send enough emails from your private IP so ISPs can collect sufficient engagement and complaint information to maintain a healthy sender reputation.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will send you a questionnaire you can fill out to determine if your account is eligible.
If approved, it will take Ontraport about a week to set up your private IP, and there is a two to three week warming period after that. Warming up your IP is when you slowly increase the number of emails sent over your new IP address in order to establish a good sender reputation.
Once your new IP is set up, you will receive a call from our Email Delivery team for coaching and instructions on how to warm your IP to develop a good sender reputation and get the best delivery rates possible.
250ok Seed Tests
250ok seed tests provide you with detailed information about your account’s email delivery.
- $99/month for 5 tests
- $199/month for 15 tests
- $299/month for 30 tests
- These charges are recurring, so if you would like to change the number of tests run per month, contact email@example.com.
You can request that our team perform add-on services, such as importing and exporting credit card data, importing purchase history, open orders and affiliate referral data. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $150 per hour
If you mistakenly delete data or assets from your account, you can request account rollbacks to recover that information.
- To request a rollback for your account, fill out this form.
If you’d like to restore a cancelled account, submit the form below that fits your account level.
Please use the email address you use to log in to your account when filling out the form.
Note, each account rollback is $50. If your account was previously closed for non-payment, outstanding charges will be collected within 30 days of the restoration.
Signing up for annual billing gives you a discount on your subscription. When you sign up, you’ll pay for 10 months and get two months free.
- Basic accounts: $790/year
- Plus Accounts: $1,470/year
- Pro Accounts: $2,970/year/li>
- Enterprise Accounts: $4,970/year
SMS Number Pricing
Ontraport provides the first SMS number to all accounts at no additional charge.
Additional SMS Numbers
Additional numbers cost $5/month, except in these countries:
- Australia and Austria $10/month
- Estonia, France, Germany, Lithuania $7/month
- Puerto Rico, Switzerland $12/month
- Chile, Hong Kong, Israel and Mexico $14/month
The location of the number you are sending from determines the continent you are allowed to send to. You can purchase additional SMS numbers in other areas if you need to reach a country out of your home region.
Shortcode SMS Numbers
Shortcode SMS numbers are five to six digits long. These special numbers cost $3,000 every three months. Vanity shortcodes (using a specific SMS number that you choose<) cost $4,500 every three months. Contact email@example.com for information on obtaining a shortcode SMS number.
SMS Message Pricing
The following table shows pricing as of April 2019 for all regular SMS numbers provided by Ontraport on a per-message basis. The price of an SMS message varies by the region, carrier and length of the message and are subject to change.
- Messages over the carrier’s limit — usually 160 characters — are split into multiple messages and charged accordingly.
- Emojis use a different character set and reduces the character limit per message segment.
- Your credit card on file will be charged a minimum of $10 when a charge is incurred, and the balance will be used for future charges. To see your balance, go to your profile icon > account.
Country – Carrier Details
Price per SMS
Austria – Tele2
Austria – Smartspace
Czech Republic – 02
Estonia – EMT
Hong Kong – SmarTone
Hong Kong – 3
Hong Kong – CSL
Hong Kong – CMMobile
Hungary – Vodafone & UPC
Hungary – T-Mobile
Latvia – Tele2
Latvia – Triatel
Lithuania – Lithuanian Railways & UAB Mediafon
Netherlands – Ziggo
Netherlands – 6GMobile
Singapore – SingTel & Circles
Spain – Barablue / Flamatel & Truphone
Sweden – Lycamobile / Ventelo & Mundio
You can purchase postcard credits in your account by clicking → Account → .
- 1 credit = 1 postcard.
- You can purchase a minimum of 10 credits at any time.
- The price of your postcard credits depends on the quantity purchased.
*If your campaigns are attempting to send postcards, and you have run out of credits, Ontraport will automatically add printing credits in batches of 10 and bill your card on file.