Every Ontraport account level has a recurring subscription cost and access to certain features. In this article, you will find information about account add-ons and services that are not included in your Ontraport subscription package. These supplemental services include account rollbacks, SMS numbers and SMS messaging.
Grandfathered account levels retain their old pricing and account limits, unless the account is upgraded or downgraded. Please visit this article for more information on grandfathered pricing.
Table of contents
Adding dynamic content to your account
• Restore custom object data
• Restore a canceled account
SMS number pricing
SMS message pricing
• Costs by location
Private IP address
Add dynamic content to your account
There are four Dynamic CMS add-on packages you can choose from to create your own web apps and personalized content for your contacts. Each plan comes with a number of custom objects, records allowed in each object and unique records that can be displayed per month.
Here’s how to add a Dynamic CMS add-on to your account:
- Log in to your account as the owner.
- Go to → Account.
- Click Start Trial next to the “Add Dynamic CMS to your account” option.
- Click Add on the plan you want.
- (Optional) Click Add next to “Billed yearly” to switch to annual billing and get two months free.
You can request that our team perform add-on services, such as importing and exporting credit card data, importing purchase history, open orders and affiliate referral data. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $150 per hour
If you mistakenly delete data or assets from your account, you can request account rollbacks to recover that information. Ontraport saves deleted data for 90 days. If the data you’ve deleted is outside that 90 day window, we can attempt to recover your data; however, we cannot guarantee 100% data integrity. The cost for each account rollback is $50. To request a rollback for your account, email email@example.com with the subject line “Account rollback.”
- A member of our Concierge team will reach out to verify your security details. The team will also clarify your request if they have any questions about the data you want restored.
- Once your details are confirmed, rollbacks generally take between 5-7 business days.
Note, if you would like an account rollback of a grandfathered account, follow the instructions in this article.
Restore custom object data
Restoring data from your custom objects requires a full restoration of your account. Your account’s info is “rolled back” to the most recent backup, essentially sending your account back in time. That means any new information you’ve added since that backup date will be lost, and your automations may re-fire. To request to restore custom object data, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Custom object rollback.”
Restore a canceled account
If your account was previously closed for non-payment, you must pay your outstanding charges within 30 days of the restoration. To request to restore a canceled account, email email@example.com with the subject line “Restore canceled account.”
SMS Number Pricing
Ontraport provides the first SMS number to Plus, Pro and Enterprise account levels at no additional charge.
Additional SMS numbers
Additional numbers cost $5/month, except in these countries:
- Australia and Austria $10/month
- Estonia, France, Germany, Lithuania $7/month
- Puerto Rico, Switzerland $12/month
- Chile, Hong Kong, Israel and Mexico $14/month
The location of the number you are sending from determines the continent you are allowed to send to. You can purchase additional SMS numbers in other areas if you need to reach a country out of your home region.
Shortcode SMS numbers
Shortcode SMS numbers are five to six digits long. These special numbers cost $3,000 every three months. Vanity shortcodes (using a specific SMS number that you choose) cost $4,500 every three months. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on obtaining a shortcode SMS number.
SMS message pricing
Ontraport partners with Twilio to send SMS and MMS on your behalf. The price to send SMS messages varies by region, carrier and length of the message and is subject to change without notice.
- Messages over the carrier’s limit — usually 160 characters — are split into multiple messages and charged accordingly.
- Emojis use a different character set and reduce the character limit per message segment.
- In the bottom right corner of your SMS editor, you can see how many characters you have remaining. You can also view your message count if your message is broken up into segments.
Carriers also charge additional fees for SMS and MMS messages in the US and Canada.
- Learn more about carrier fees for toll-free SMS and MMS United States here.
- Learn more about carrier fees for North American Long Code SMS and MMS here.
SMS or MMS messages sent to U.S. and Canadian numbers from businesses that do not have registered Sender Profiles may be subject to noncompliance fees from carriers and/or blocked traffic.
- Register your Sender Profile using the instructions here
- Unregistered traffic sending messages to U.S. or Canadian numbers will be blocked starting on August 31, 2023.
Your credit card on file will be charged a minimum of $10 when a charge is incurred, and the balance will be used for future charges. To see your balance, go to → Account.
Costs by location
Twilio’s site allows you to look up how much it costs to send and receive SMS messages. Follow the instructions below to learn more about what it costs to send SMS and MMS to different locations.
- Click here and select the country that you’ll send and receive messages in.
- Click Pay-as-you-go.
- In the “Local Numbers” (for US numbers) or “Mobile Numbers” section, you can see the amount Twilio charges to send and receive messages.
If you are also going to send SMS messages to other countries, scroll down to the “Outbound” section and enter the country that you’ll send messages to. A chart will appear with your outbound pricing.
Private IP address
This add-on is not available to all account levels. Check out our pricing page to see if private IPs are available for your account.
- You’ll be charged a one-time fee of $499 for a Private IP setup. This fee includes deliverability consulting and IP warming services. Private IPs are available at the discretion of postmasters.
If you would like to send email from an IP address that is used solely by your account, you can purchase a private IP address and a bulk email package.
Generally, we suggest only accounts that regularly send 30,000 or more emails a month take advantage of our private IP program. It’s important that you send enough emails from your private IP to allow ISPs to collect sufficient engagement and complaint information to maintain a healthy sender reputation.
If you are interested, email email@example.com, and they will send you a questionnaire to determine if your account is eligible.
If approved, it will take Ontraport about a week to set up your private IP, and there is a two to three week warming period after that. Warming up your IP is when you slowly increase the number of emails sent over your new IP address in order to establish a good sender reputation.
Once your new IP is set up, you will receive a call from our Email Delivery team for coaching and instructions on how to warm your IP to develop a good sender reputation and get the best delivery rates possible.