Ontraport offers a two-week free trial so that you can learn and build in our software before purchasing. In order to get the most out of your two free weeks, we want you to know what’s in your toolbox right from the start. In this article you’ll learn how to sign up for a free account, how to troubleshoot any issues, and how to use your resources, and you’ll find suggestions for how you can get the most out of your account.
How to get started with your free trial
Before you start
- Be sure to sign up with a valid email address that you have access to. This email address will be the username that you log in with and also the email we use to send you important Ontraport messages.
- Add Ontraport’s email address to your allowlist. To ensure that Ontraport messages make it to your inbox, please follow these steps to add Ontraport to your allowlist.
Activate your account
- Check your inbox for an activation email.
- Inside the email, click .
- Fill in your business information, add your branding and then click .
Once your free trial account is all set up, the first thing you’ll see is your welcome page where you can check out five tips for getting the most out of your account.
If you have not received your activation email:
- Check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find your email, add Ontraport emails to your allowlist.
- Log in to your Ontraport account with your email and password.
- Click Resend the email.
- If you still haven’t received your activation email, reach out to Support to have a team member activate your account for you.
If the activation link in your email brings you to an error:
- This means your link has expired. Reach out to Support> to activate your account.