The Marketplace offers a variety of templates to choose from, such as lead capture, post-purchase follow-up, and cart abandonment campaigns. The templates come with easy-to-follow checklists so you can add all of the necessary assets to your campaigns, and they can be customized to fit your unique business.
Check out the video about installing a pre-built campaign to learn more.
- Under Campaigns, click .
- To view all the campaigns available in the marketplace, click All Templates on the left navigation bar, or you can view by type of campaign, industry, author or tags.
- Click on the campaign you’d like to install.
- Some campaign templates come with content such as landing pages, messages, forms and custom fields. If you just want the campaign map, without the content, uncheck the box next to “Also add this Campaign content to my account” in the pop up. Otherwise, leave it checked. Click .
- A notice will appear letting you know the campaign is being installed. Click the button.
- Once the campaign is ready for editing, you’ll get a notification in the left corner of your screen. You can click on the notification box or find the campaign in your collection.
- Once inside the campaign, you can use the Checklist Items on the right as a guide to understanding the campaign and to keep track of what needs to be completed before publishing.
- In the checklist, the items with red bullet points are campaign elements that must be configured before publishing the campaign.