The Marketplace offers a variety of templates to choose from, such as lead capture, post-purchase follow-up, and cart abandonment automation maps. The templates come with easy-to-follow checklists so you can add all of the necessary assets to your maps, and they can be customized to fit your unique business.
- Under Automations, click .
- To view all the automation maps available in the marketplace, click All Templates on the left navigation bar, or you can view by type, industry, author or tags.
- Click on the automation you’d like to install.
- Some automation templates come with content such as landing pages, messages, forms and custom fields. If you just want the automation map, without the content, uncheck the box next to “Also add this Automation content to my account” in the pop up. Otherwise, leave it checked. Click .
- A notice will appear letting you know the automation map is being installed. Click the button.
- Once the automation map is ready for editing, you’ll get a notification in the left corner of your screen. You can click on the notification box or find the automation in your collection.
- Once inside the automation map, you can use the Checklist Items on the right as a guide to understanding the automation and to keep track of what needs to be completed before publishing.
- In the checklist, the items with red bullet points are automation elements that must be configured before publishing the map.