- View and export their earnings for commissions, refunds and payments
- View and export their affiliate reports based on date range
- Update their PayPal email address information
- Update their login information
- Access their promotional tools, links and SubID code
It is not necessary to have a partner center if you have a partner program in Ontraport, but it does help your partners be more self-sufficient and organized and lowers support requests from them.
Partner centers are available to those with Ontraport Plus accounts and above.
- If you haven’t yet, you will need to create a partner program in your Ontraport account before creating a partner center.
- You will also need a WordPress site that is integrated with Ontraport and has the PilotPress plugin.
- Enable the partner center in WordPress by logging in to your WordPress site and going to Settings → PilotPress → Ontraport Integration Settings.
- Check the box for Enable Partner Center.
- In the PilotPress Settings, you can set the page you’d like your partners to land on after they log in by going to the Post Login Redirect Settings. Select Partners Redirect to Partner Center, then click .